Rainbow Fabpack LLP is one of the Leading Manufacturer and Supplier of Non Woven Fabric Accross PAN India.
These offered range are highly appreciated by our client's in the market. In addition to this, the offered non woven fabric is known for its softness and strength. Features:
- Soft texture
- Water Resistance
- Optimum strength
- Preparation of non woven materials.
- Dosing unit for primary polymer, pigments and additives.
- Extruder for melting and conveying the raw materials.
- Melt filter
- Spin pump to ensure a constant throughput to the spin unit
- Sheet distributor or spinnerette
- Filaments cooling
- Discharge unit (Diffuser)
- Web forming machine for discharge and conveyance of the filaments
- Nonwoven bonding, preferable calendering
Out of the silo the polymer is vacuumed dosing station on top of the extruder. Inside the extruder it becomes melted and homogenized. Passing a filter system and a spin pump, the melt is distributed by A coated hanger die, feeding the spinnernet which forms a curtain of filaments. The filaments are cooled By means of a stream of air in a blowing area, drawn By aerodynamic forces and then transported to the downstream discharge channel. Here the filaments are swirled around and then deposited on the wire mesh belt as a random nonwoven material. This is transferred to the heat bonding calendar which is heat and Pressure physical properties as tensiles and elongation of the final product. After Calendaring the material is cooled water-cooled pair of rolls and then wound up